CryptoDashboard takes security very seriously.
- All external exchange API keys are encrypted before storage.
- All exchanges between client and server take place over a verified and secure SSL.
- All sensitive user data is encrypted before being placed in our database.
- We only work with external exchange APIs that have read only access, so no one can send or receive funds from our website.
- All stored data (often referred to as “data at rest”) is encrypted using AES-256 encryption on our Amazon RDS database. The encryption keys are managed and rotated using the Amazon AWS Key Management Service (KMS).
If you feel that there are any security vulnerabilities on our website, please contact us immediately.